FOR THE EMPLOYEES OF NIKE
Personal property and liability insurance for Nike employees on international employment assignments
As a Nike employee on international assignment, the company provides a level of assistance in the area of your personal insurance as you leave your home country residence.
Nike provides certain levels of insurance protection to its transferees and has selected the GatewayPlus program for this purpose, which is administered by Mercer Health & Benefits LLC, specifically Mercer GatewayPlus group.
The level and type of insurance extended by Nike is determined by the combination of your Home and Host Country. Your Transferee Coordinator can provide more information on personal property and liability coverage that Nike extends in conjunction with your relocation.
In addition to insurance provided by Nike, GatewayPlus also offers additional insurance options for which you can enroll on a voluntary basis at your cost. Such options are available at the onset of an international assignment, or at any time during an assignment.
Company Paid Coverage
Personal Property Coverage
“all-risk” replacement cost for physical loss or damage to personal property belonging to your or family members residing with you
$200 Deductible applies
reimbursable via Nike
Comprehensive Personal Liability Coverage
worldwide protection for payments you are legally obligated to pay for bodily injury and/or property damage to others
Personal Property Coverage — Unscheduled
increase the limits based on additional personal insurance needs
Personal Property Coverage — Scheduled
for items of distinct, special value
Political Risk Coverage
provides additional coverage for loss of property resulting from political turmoil
Personal Excess Liability Coverage
for additional financial protection above and beyond other liability coverage
Travel Accident Coverage
covers loss of life or limb and other emergency assistance services
Claims may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include the details of the claims and any supporting documents.
Additional details can be found in the brochure which can be downloaded from the “About Your Plan” button to the right.
Initial notification of claim is made via email to XN Financial at email@example.com.
Notification should include the below:
- The name of the insurance broker who sold you this insurance: Mercer Gateway
- The name of the Master Certification Holder: NIKE
- Your personal insurance certificate number: 4-323-31-###
- Summary details of your claim
- the claim is received and assigned to a claims adjuster
- the claims adjuster will confirm receipt of the claim and will request any additional details needed.
- insured will be asked to complete and sign a detail sheet providing information on each item.
- claims adjuster will review documentation and either offer settlement amount based on information provided or will request
- claims adjuster will offer settlement amount based on information provided, taking the deductible into account.
- to process claim payment, insured will be requested to provide his banking information.
- claims payment is made via wire